These scholarships are open to people who are currently working in a care capacity in residential aged care or community-based aged care services.
To be eligible for a Decision Assist and Palliative Care Australia Continuing Professional Development Scholarship, applicants must:
- be currently employed in a care capacity, e.g. Registered Nurse, Enrolled Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Doctor, Personal Carer, in Allied Health
- be currently employed in a residential aged care facility or in the field of aged community care or both
- have written permission from their supervisor to attend the pre-workshop and the conference
- agree to complete a survey and be contacted for more information by PCA/Decision Assist after the conference.
- PCA will place a priority on applicants from rural, remote or regional areas and those who provide aged care services to either CaLD, ATSI or LGBTI communities. Click here for RRAMA and RAMA classifications.
- Only people who are currently working in a care capacity in residential aged care or community-based aged care services in AUSTRALIA are eligible to apply.
Further questions? Please contact us on 02 6232 0700 or at firstname.lastname@example.org